1. Monthly Probation Reporting Form

    Fill out a form for your monthly probation check in or a deferred prosecution probation.

  2. Name & Address Change Request

    Submit a request to have your name and address changed.

  3. Confirm a Parcel Address

    To obtain information on your land parcel in Yakima County

  4. Taxes

    Pay Yakima County property taxes

  5. Public Records Policy (PDF)

    Yakima County Public Records Policy

  6. Public Records Request

    Public Records Request Portal

  7. County Road Services

    Request service for road concerns, e.g., sign knocked down, potholes, grading, general maintenance issues, etc.

  8. Vital Records

    Vital Records: Birth, Death, or Marriage Certificates as well as other recorded documents (Deed of Trust, Deed, Lien, Plat Map, Quit Claim Deed, Seller's Assignment, Survey, or Warranty Deed)