Yakima County   |   Departments   |   Services   |   Government   |   Community   |    About Us    
Yakima: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, Monday - Friday        Grandview: 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m. M-F. Grandview Office closed 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.

Site Map


Appeal Procedures Packet
How to appeal a Traffic/Non-Traffic Case
How to appeal a Small Claims Case
How to appeal a Civil Case


Notice of Appeal and Certificate of Filing Status
Motion and Order to Proceed Informa Pauperis and Order
Designation of Records to be Transmitted to Superior Court
Request for Tapes and Logs
Notice to Potential Small Claims Litigants

Civil Suits

Answer Form

Contact Information

Daily Calendars

Filing Fees


Local Court Rules

Map - Grandview Court

Map - Yakima District Court

Missed Court Dates

Name Changes

How to File A Name Change
Petition for Adult Name Change
Petition for Minor Name Change
Order for Adult Name Change
Order for Minor Name Change

Parking - Yakima County Courthouse


Record Request

Request for Person-Specific Record Information form
Request for Tapes and Logs form
Vacating a Misdemeanor and/or Gross Misdemeanor Conviction

Vacation of Misdemeanor and Gross Misdemeanor Convictions Packet

Restraining Orders

How to file for an anti-harassment order.

Anti-Harassment Mediation
Legal Protection from Domestic Violence
Cover Sheets for Civil Cases
Motion for Waiver of Fees
Petition for an Order of Protection
Additional Page
ID Sheet for Law Enforcement
ID Sheet for Court
Return of Service

Small Claims

How to file a Small Claims

Small Claims Information Sheet
Case Cover Sheet
Small Claims Return of Service


Request a mitigation hearing
Submit a written statement
Submit an electronic mitigation statement
Request a contested hearing
What is a deferred infraction
Request a deferred Infraction