Yakima County Courthouse DUI Office, Room 225
DUI Court Program Graduations
- Six continuous months of alcohol abstinence as measured by urinalysis and breath tests.
- Full payment of DUI Court Program fees and restitution, if ordered.
- Graduation from MRT.
- Six continuous months of full-time employment, full-time school attendance, a combination of work and school or three continuous months of full-time parenting with care of children, or part-time work or school together with parenting responsibilities.
- Successful completion of GED, high school diploma, and/or other DUI Court issued requirements.
- Successful completion of exit interview with the DUI Court Team.
Each graduation in the DUI Court Program is a significant event. In recognition of the importance of your success, DUI Court will take the time to make graduation ceremonies reflect the significance of your accomplishment. For graduation, there is a party and public recognition.