- Veteran's Home
- About Us
- Events for 2013
- Yakima Veteran's Incarceration Program
- Yakima County Veterans Demographics
- Contact Us
- Stand Down - Veterans Benefits Fair
Welcome Home Veterans
The Yakima County Veterans Program would like to say welcome home to every Veteran and their family member whether they are a Veteran of recent days or past. Thank you all for your service!
Yakima County is committed to ensuring all Veterans and their families have the information and access they need to Federal, State, and Local services offered to them.
There are numerous Veteran Support services in Yakima County every Veteran should know about. Your county Veterans Program seeks to inform and ensure Veterans are aware of the information and services available which will benefit their lives. Yakima County is home to approximately 16,000 Veterans. Often times Veterans miss out on benefits as they are unaware.
Learn more about the Yakima County Veterans Programs.
- Yakima County Veterans Program Brochure
- Yakima County Veterans Incarcerated Program
- Yakima County Veterans Resource Guide