YAKIMA SHERIFF’S OFFICE PRESS RELEASE
- Video 1: Leaving Casino
- The three suspects exit the casino and can be seen on the right side (Female in light blue shirt, male wearing a hat, third suspect is a blonde haired female following the two)
- Video 2: Theft Suspect at Casino
- The two female suspects are more visible in this video. Note: Male in the white shirt is not involved with theft and is not a suspect.
At about 2320 hours on 2/13/12 three suspects were involved in the theft of a vehicle from Legend’s Casino in Toppenish, WA. The theft was documented under Yakima County Sheriff’s Office incident number 12c02107.
The three suspects were caught on video at various locations in and outside of the casino. I am looking to identify the persons in the security videos attached to this e-mail.
The vehicle was later found partially stripped and abandoned in a parking lot in the 4300 block of Ahtanum Road in unincorporated Yakima County.
If you have any idea the identities of any of the susects in the attached videos, please contact me.
Detective Chris Gray #51
Yakima County Sheriff's Office
(509) 574-2566 – Desk
(509) 574-2550 – Detective Bureau
(509) 574-2989 - Fax
(800) 572-0490 - Toll free/24-hours