Script Area
Washington State Seal and Link to Superior Court Home Page

Yakima County
   Superior Court

Room 314, 128 North 2nd Street, Yakima, WA 98901

Superior Court Judges
onorable Susan L. Hahn
Honorable Michael G. McCarthy
Honorable Douglas L. Federspiel
Honorable Blaine G. Gibson
Honorable David A. Elofson
Honorable Ruth E. Reukauf
Honorable Gayle M. Harthcock
Honorable Richard H. Bartheld

Honorable Robert W. Inouye
Honorable Kevin S. Naught

Court Administrator
Robyn Berndt

Court Consultant
Harold Delia



Información tocante Consejo Legal en las Cortes


The Court employs a Facilitator who may assist you with family law matters such as divorce, legal separation, support modification, custody modification, contempt, nonparental custody and paternity. The Facilitator is not an attorney and cannot give you legal advice. However, the Facilitator can answer basic questions about forms and procedures as well as scheduling court hearings.

The Facilitator works Monday thru Friday and is located in the General Administration Building at 128 North 2nd Street, Rm 213 in the Yakima County Courthouse.

You can reach the Facilitator by calling (509) 574-2695 and leaving a message. Your call will be returned within three business days. Please leave a number where you can be reached or a message can be left. If the facilitator schedules an appointment, there is a $75.00 fee which must be paid in room 323 of the courthouse prior to the appointment. 

Please note: The Facilitator does not accept walk-ins. You must schedule an appointment to be seen.

The court also employs an interpreter who works with The Facilitator. She can be reached by calling (509) 574-1894. You may leave a message in Spanish.

**La corte tiene una interprete que podria ayudarle si require assistencia en Español. Usted se puede comunicar con ella al numero (509) 574-1894. Usted puede dejar un mensaje en Español. Se le regresara la llamada dentro 3 dias loborales.**


Need help? Try Washington Law Help a guide to free civil legal services for low-income persons and seniors in Washington.