Water Resources Division Management Division
For flood maps in transition check with the Water Resources Division
Current Flood Maps
YAKIMAP* - County Flood Maps
Federal Flood Insurance Rate Maps. Community numbers and base flood elevations.
How to determine if you are in a Flood Hazard Zone.
2. Click on Product Catalog
3. Click FEMA Issued Flood Maps, Latest Available Maps
4. Sequentially select State, County & Community.
5. Click "Get FEMA Issued Flood Maps"
6. Choose your panel & click the green button
This will show the Flood Hazard Zone Map for the area you have requested. Maps can be printed, just follow the instructions.
* Please note: Accuracy of products varies. Vertical datum of BFE conversions needed from previous maps
FLOOD HAZARD MAPPING
The Flood Control Zone District has provided FEMA with scientific data to increase the resolution and accuracy of the flood hazard mapping for:
- Naches River
- Ahtanum Creek
- Wide Hollow Creek
FEMA Links for projects and proponents
- Information regarding CLOMRs and LOMRs
- MT-2 Form for CLOMRs and LOMRs
- FEMA ESA compliance requirements
- CTP-Cooperating Technical Partner - Updating flood maps
- LIDAR Collection in Yakima County
- County-Wide Digital FEMA Flood Map Conversion
- Naches River Modeling & FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Map Restudy
- Wide Hollow Creek & Upper Ahtanum Creek FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Map Restudy
- Lower Ahtanum Creek FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Map Restudy
- Upper Naches River Flood Mapping
- Cowiche Creek Flood Mapping
- Naches River Channel Migration Zone Hazard Mapping
- County GIS Enhancement of Flood Information