Healthcare Career Center is designed to give you important information on the
diverse opportunities in healthcare in Yakima, Kittitas and Klickitat Counties.
This section contains a gold mine of useful links. Do you want to find a job
shadow in healthcare? Scan the Yakima Heralds on-line want ads? Get help
writing a resume or preparing for a job interview?
Check out the links below for a wealth of helpful hints and
contacts to get you on your way to a satisfying career in healthcare.
- There's a wonderful resource for thinking about careers at
www.link2careers.com! Take an in-depth look at:
Will You Like It?
You A Good Candidate?
- Need help writing a
- Want to find out more about a healthcare career from someone
in the field? Here are terrific
- If you are a student, find out about doing a
shadow in the field of your choice.
- For a complete description of healthcare jobs, visit
O*Net and search by job title.
^ back to top
^ back to top
- Searching for a job? Click here to visit the
on-line want ads. Go to "employment."
- The local WorkSource
web site provides more information on job seeking, helps you post an electronic
resume, and more!
- Want to do your best in a
- Rev up your research! Many employers in the Yakima area have
web sites. Search for them using a search engine like
Yahoo or Google. If you don't know where to start, try
key words like "hospital" or "nursing home."
- Considering relocating to the Tri-Valley area and want
information about the locale? Visit the Chamber of Commerce.
- Click here to gain links to
many state and national employment-related sites all in one place!
- For information on healthcare careers, schools that provide
training, links to information on medical organizations and state medical
societies visit HealthCarePersonnel.org
You can also use this site to
post or find
jobs in the healthcare field.
- HealthCareWork.Info is
Co-Sponsored by the Northwest WDC-Youth Council and Northwest Alliance for
Health Care Skills