- Yakima Health District is hiring
Food Handler Test Hours
Monday - Friday:
8:30am to 11:00am & 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Special Extended Testing Hours:
1st Tuesday of every month - 1:30pm to 6:00pm
The testing process takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. (30 minute video & 35 multiple choice questions)
All suspected of confirmed active tuberculosis disease must be reported immediately to the Yakima Health District.
Phone: 249-6532 Fax: 249-6632.
What services does the Yakima Health District provide for Health Professionals in Yakima County?
- Expert medical and nursing management of your patients with active tuberculosis
- Directly Observed Therapy (DOT) for all patients under treatment for active tuberculosis.
- Medical consultation for providers in all aspects of tuberculosis care
- TB Control Program evaluation of patients with positive TB testing and recommendations for further testing or treatment – Call 509.249.6532 for details
Curry International TB Center (Oakland, CA) Training The Curry International Tuberculosis Center is designated as a Regional Tuberculosis Training and Medical Consultation Center (RTMCC) via a funded cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Our RTMCC serves the Western Region which consists of fifteen jurisdictions: Alaska, California (including Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco), Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the U.S. Pacific Island Territories. The Center welcomes inquiries from our Western Region partners regarding training, educational products, technical assistance, and medical consultation.