- Yakima Health District is hiring
Food Handler Test Hours
Monday - Friday:
8:30am to 11:00am & 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Special Extended Testing Hours:
1st Tuesday of every month - 1:30pm to 6:00pm
The testing process takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. (30 minute video & 35 multiple choice questions)
For BCCHP Contracted Providers…
Your patient may be eligible for a health exam and cancer screening at no cost if they meet the following criteria:
- Breast and cervical health screening for women ages 40-64
- Colon health screening for men and women ages 50-64.
- Income at or below 250% FPL Income Eligibility Tables
- Have limited or no insurance
- Live in Kittitas, Yakima, Benton-Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Klickitat County
If you would like to become a BCCHP Contracted Provider please contact Yakima Health District at (509) 249-6517 or (509) 249-6537.
For ALL BCCHP Providers we have provided a direct link to the BCCHP Orientation Modules. PLEASE REVIEW - http://dohmedia.doh.wa.gov/bcchp/
- Eligibility (doh.wa.gov)
- Enrollment (doh.wa.gov)
- Prior Authorization
- Case Management
- BCCHP & Health Care Reform - Factsheet (PDF Document)
A prior authorization must be completed before patient is enrolled to verify what services the patient’s eligible for.
Please contact Cathy Lopez - 249-6537 or Jessica Dorsey- 249-6536.
Case Management services include ongoing tracking and follow-up of clients who have received an abnormal cancer screening result through BCCHP. Case Managers are also responsible for ensuring that clients diagnosed with cancer initiate treatment in a timely manner. The PC Case Managers will be responsible for ongoing tracking, follow-up, and eligibility re-determination for women who remain enrolled in the Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program (BCCTP). They also are responsible for linking diagnosed clients to financial resources or insurance to cover their treatment
With Healthcare reform as of January 1, 2014, we should work together to encourage those without health insurance to apply through the Washington Health Plan finder. wahealthplanfinder.org
New Health Insurance Options
New insurance options are now available in Washington State. Residents may have new, better, more affordable options for health insurance. If you don’t have health insurance or if you can’t afford what you have, you may be eligible to:
- Enroll in Washington Apple Health. This expanded Medicaid program now covers more people.
- Buy a Qualified Health Plan. If you are not eligible for Washington Apple Health, you may still qualify for a low-cost insurance health plan. Visit http://wahealthplanfinder.org or call 1-855-923-4633 (TTY/TDD: 1-855-628-9604).
Alien Emergency Medical (AEM)
- Alien Emergency Medical
- WA State Residency Requirements
- Emergency Assistance - Alien Medical Program (AMP)