Food Handler Test Hours
Monday - Friday:
8:30am to 11:00am & 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Special Extended Testing Hours:
1st Tuesday of every month - 1:30pm to 6:00pm
The testing process takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. (30 minute video & 35 multiple choice questions)
- Required HIV/AIDS training for Health Care Providers
- Washington state law requires providers and health care facilities to report HIV/AIDS to the local health jurisdiction and/or Washington Department of Health in the following situations:
- A new diagnosis of HIV/AIDS
- Progression of HIV to AIDS in a patient who has already be reported previously with HIV
- Any person who has HIV/AIDS and has never been reported in Washington state (i.e. people diagnosed out of state and then move to Washington)
- Anytime a child is born to a mother who has HIV/AIDS
- Use this form to report HIV/AIDS
- Laboratories must report certain lab results:
- For HIV, positive Western blot assays, p24 antigen or viral culture tests are notifiable within 2 workdays to Public Health-Seattle & King County (PHSKC) for labs in King County and the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) for labs outside of King County. All results, whether they are positive or not detectable, on HIV nucleic acid tests (RNA or DNA) are notifiable on a monthly basis to WA DOH.
- All CD4+ absolute counts and percentages on a monthly basis to WA DOH.
- Treatment and testing guidelines for Health Care Providers
- Clinical Trials
- HIV/AIDS Drug Information Database
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis Guidelines
- National HIV/AIDS Warmline and other Hotlines – These warm/hotlines are staffed by physician and clinical pharmacists who are experienced in HIV/AIDS treatment. You will also find perinatal HIV and Post Exposure Prophylaxis hotlines here also.
- Medical Case Management Resources and Referral
- Washington law requires providers, facilities and labs to report certain STDs to the local health jurisdiction.
- Report an STD
- Most Recent Treatment Guidelines from CDC
- Expedited Partner Therapy
- Fax Prescription for STD Treatment Packs (free treatment for sex partners of confirmed Chlamydia or Gonorrhea cases) - Page 3
- Taking a Sexual History
- Upcoming STD Training for Health Professionals
- STD Publications to Give Your Patients
- Call 509.249.6532 for STD questions or to request Health Officer medical consultation.