Food Handler Test Hours
Monday - Friday:
8:30am to 11:00am & 1:30pm to 3:30pm
The testing process takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. (30 minute video & 35 multiple choice questions)
HIV/AIDS & STD Services
- Information about HIV/AIDS – link: http://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/IllnessandDisease/HIVAIDS.aspx#What
- VIH/SIDA en español
- HIV Testing and Counseling – The Yakima Health District provides free HIV testing to people who are at high risk for HIV exposure. This testing is offered every Wednesday (except holidays) from 10am-12pm & 1:30pm-4pm.
- Needle Exchange - Fridays, 2pm-4pm only, in empty lot @ S. Naches Ave and E. Arlington - Map
- Partner Services
What the Yakima Health District STD Program can provide you:
- Information about STDs
- Help finding a provider for testing or treatment of an STD
- Treatment for some people who have had sexual contact with a person who has been diagnosed with certain STDs (when resources permit). Call 509.249.6532 for details.
- Confidential notification of sexual partners who have been exposed to certain STDs. Call 509.249.6532 for details.