Decoration Image:Apples

Curbside Recycling

Recycling BinCurbside recycling is available in several areas of Yakima County through private companies. For Selah, Union Gap, and Moxee, contact Basin Disposal at (509) 248-7533. For a list of what is accepted in the City of Selah's recycling program, click here.

For the City of Yakima and the unincorporated urban areas of Terrace Heights, West Valley, and Selah contact Yakima Waste Systems, Inc. at (509) 248-4213. For a list of what is accepted in their curbside program, click here.

For information on programs within the City of Yakima, contact the City Refuse Department at (509) 575-6005.