Restaurant Complaints

To submit a complaint about a food and/or healthy safety concern at a Yakima County food facility, email the YHD Environmental Health Help Desk or call (509) 249-6508 and include the date of the visit, the complaint, and your contact information. The food inspection team cannot guarantee that all complaints will result in an investigation.