||Application Review Dates
|Law Enforcement Dispatcher
||As needed, apply immediately
|Entry Level Deputy Sheriff
||As needed, apply immediately
To Apply for Law Enforcement Continuous Openings: The Yakima County Sheriff’s Office contracts with Public Safety Testing (PST) to conduct continuous testing.
To view agency requirements and start the application process go to: http://www.publicsafetytesting.com/. You will be able to fill out an initial application and select the testing date, time and location most convenient for you. Contact PST directly at: 1-866-HIRE-911.
- Aging & Long Term Care
- Benton County Mosquito Control District Board
- Board of Equalization
- Boundary Review Board
- Civil Service Commission
- Emergency Medical Services Board @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Health District Board
- Horticultural Pest & Disease Board
- Planning Commission
- SEID Board
- Selah Park & Recreation Service Area Board
- Water Conservancy Board @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Yakima County Clean Air Authority
- Yakima County Mosquito Control District Board
- Yakima County Noxious Week Board
- Yakima County Veterans Advisory Committee
- Yakima Valley Regional Library Board @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If this is the first time you are applying using our new online job application, you will need to select a Username and Password. (PLEASE NOTE: EMAIL ADDRESS MUST BE UNIQUE TO THE INDIVIDUAL.)
After you complete your personal information, you will complete an application. This application can be used to apply for multiple positions with Yakima County, so please provide as much information as possible about your work experience and job skills when completing the application. You are also encouraged to upload a resume. Please complete ALL sections of this application COMPLETELY and ACCURATELY. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Remember to keep a record of your Username and Password; you'll need them to sign back into the system to apply for other jobs or check the status of your application.
- Be careful to enter your Username and Password exactly as you entered them when you set up your account.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized Yakima County employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Only online applications are accepted and an e-mail account is required to apply. An online application must always be completed and electronically submitted for current positions posted. Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. If you do not currently have internet or e-mail access, an account may be established through various free or paid account service providers. Free computer access and assistance is available at local libraries or Worksource locations. Yakima County Human Resources has a computer available in its office to apply online. Please contact Human Resources at (509) 574-2210 to schedule an appointment.
You will be notified by email of your status as your application is processed, so please check email regularly.