County Treasurer Update
3/16/2020 - UPDATED 3/23/2020
COVID-19 Virus Alert
The Yakima County Treasurer’s Office is closed to the public until further notice. However, current circumstances with the COVID-19 virus means that you are encouraged to explore the many alternative ways you can conduct business with us.
• Taxes may be paid online (there is a non-refundable convenience fee).
• Taxes can be paid by phone at 866-888-0989 using an eCheck, VISA Debit or any major Credit Card (there is a non-refundable convenience fee).
• There is a secure drop box located outside the entrance of the Courthouse and a secure drive-up drop box located across from the Courthouse on the north side of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
• If you normally pay your taxes in cash, you can mail us a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Yakima County Treasurer.
Please continue to monitor our website regarding updated information. We appreciate your patience while we adjust to these uncertain times.
Yakima County Treasurer
The major responsibilities of the County Treasurer can be summarized in the following areas:
- Receipting and Accounting of Revenue
- Collection of Taxes and Assessments
- Disbursement of Funds
- Cash Management
- Debt Management
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Real Property/Mobile Home Transfers
- Real and Personal Property Foreclosure
- Property Tax Adjustments and Refunds
If you would like to sign up for paperless billing, please locate on your annual tax statement under the Parcel Number, your unique authorization code. Go to eNoticesonline.com and follow the steps to register. If you need help registering, please follow the instructions provided on the help portal or you can always contact our office at (509) 574-2800.