Curbside Recycling

Curbside recycling is available in several areas of Yakima County through private companies. For Selah, Union Gap, and Moxee, contact Basin Disposal at 509-248-7533. For the City of Yakima and the unincorporated urban areas of Terrace Heights, West Valley, and Selah contact Yakima Waste Systems at 509-248-4213.

For information on programs within the City of Yakima, contact the City Refuse Department at 509-575-6005.
compressed close up Yakima Curbside bin (800x533)