How can I make payment arrangements?
Appear in person at the counter in Room 225 of the Yakima County Courthouse. Present your case number to the cashier. The cashier will advise you of the total amount owing on your ticket and of the terms of the time pay contract. You will need a $50 payment at the time the contract is signed. The cashier will also advise you of the one time $10 time pay fee added to time pay contracts on traffic tickets.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my ticket in full?
2. How can I make payment arrangements?
3. What do I do if a bench warrant has been issued for my arrest?