Yakima County WA Homepage
Can I get an annulment instead of a divorce?
An Annulment is actually called a Declaration of Invalidity. You must meet very specific criteria in order to file for Invalidity. For example, mental incapacitation or prior undissolved marriages.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an attorney?
2. Who can help me fill out the forms if I have questions?
3. How long does a divorce take?
4. Can I get an annulment instead of a divorce?
5. Does it matter who files for divorce first?
6. What if I cannot find my spouse?
7. What if my spouse does not agree with my request?
8. Can I get an emergency custody order?
9. Is there a certain age in which children get to decide where they want to live?
10. Will the judge speak with the children?
11. Do I have to ask for child support?
12. Can we agree on our own dollar amount for child support?
13. Do I have to take a parenting class?
14. Do I have to go to court?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow