Do I have to take a parenting class?

If you have minor children (under the age of 18) with your spouse, you are required to take a mandatory parenting class. Online Parenting has been approved by Yakima County Superior Court to meet this requirement. Your certificate must be filed in the Clerk's office (Room 323).

You can view a flyer of the program in English and Spanish.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an attorney?
2. Do I have to file for separation before filing for divorce?
3. Can I convert the separation to a divorce later?
4. How long can I stay legally separated?
5. Does it matter who files for separation first?
6. How long does a separation take?
7. What if my spouse does not agree with my request?
8. What if I cannot find my spouse?
9. Can I get an emergency order?
10. Do I have to take a parenting class?
11. Do I have to go to court?