Is our company on the County consultant roster?
Yakima County maintains an annually updated roster for professional consultant services of architects, biologists, engineers, land surveyors, and other to assist in developing County projects. Consultant candidates can contact Yakima County Public Services at 509-574-2300 for listing requirements and current roster status.

Show All Answers

1. How does the County determine which gravel roads get paved?
2. I need to talk to the Engineer on my road improvement project, how do I contact them?
3. I was told that our gravel road would be paved this year, but nothing has yet happened. Are you still paving our road?
4. Is our company on the County consultant roster?
5. If I have questions regarding consultant agreements, who do I contact?
6. Is there a private company in Yakima County that dust abates private roads?
7. How does a road improvement district work?
8. Why can't my gravel road be paved?