Yakima County WA Homepage
How do I make payment arrangements?
You can establish a payment plan with the court for cases that are not in collection. You will need to sign a time payment agreement. We can send you the form for your signature or you can come to either the Yakima or Grandview location of the Court to complete the agreement. At the time of signing the time payment agreement you must make a minimum payment of $50.00. Also, be advised that a $10.00 time payment fee will be added to the balance you owe.

Show All Answers

1. How do I quash my warrant?
2. Where is District Court located?
3. When is the Yakima County Courthouse open?
4. What sort of items am I prohibited from bringing into the courthouse?
5. What happens if I missed my mitigation or contested infraction hearing?
6. How do I make payment arrangements?
7. What happens if I fail to appear for my criminal case?
8. What do I do if I have a case that is in collections?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow