Yakima County WA Homepage
What if I miss a court date?

If you do not report for any court date, a bench warrant will be issued for your arrest and you could receive a new charge simply for failing to appear. If you do miss a court appearance, contact your lawyer and call Pre-Trial Release Services at 509-574-1885 as soon as possible in order to resolve the bench warrant.

Show All Answers

1. What are your office hours?
2. Where are you located?
3. I was just placed on Pre-Trial Release, what do I do now?
4. How often am I required to check in with my Pre-Trial Services Officer?
5. What if I miss a court date?
6. What happens if I miss an appointment/phone check-in?
7. What assistance does Pre-Trial Services provide to defendants?
8. How do I find out when my next court date is?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow