Yakima County WA Homepage
What if I need an interpreter?

Let the court know and we will make arrangements to have an interpreter available for your court hearing at no cost to you. 

Show All Answers

1. Can I file one petition against multiple people?
2. How do I know if the temporary order was served?
3. Can we file together against the same person?
4. Do I need an attorney to get a Protection Order?
5. What if the person harassing me is a minor?
6. When and where do I pay?
7. What if I need an interpreter?
8. How will I know if my petition was approved or denied?
9. How much is the filing fee for a protection order?
10. What if I don’t know the respondent’s address or date of birth?
11. What is the difference between each type of protection order/ Which one of the types of orders do I choose?
12. Is there someone that can help me fill out this form?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow