Yakima County WA Homepage
Where do I pay my water/sewer bill?

Yakima County Public Services announces the launch of our online payment portal for County utility customers to conveniently pay their water and sewer bills.  

To do so please visit: https://client.pointandpay.net/web/yakimacountyutilities

If you do not wish to pay online you may be able to set up bill pay through your financial institution or you can submit your payments to:

Yakima County Public Services Accounting Division

128 N 2nd Street

Yakima County Courthouse, 4th Floor

Yakima, WA 98901

For questions about your billing, please call Yakima County Public Services Accounting at 509-574- 2290.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my water/sewer bill?
2. How do I change the name on an existing utilities account?
3. I would like to connect to County water/sewer service. How do I do that?
4. My property is in Terrace Heights; can I connect to the Terrace Heights Water System?
5. What is a community well? Can I get one for my development?
6. My meter is running real fast; I may have a water leak. Who can I talk to?
7. I don't have any water service; are you doing work in the area?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow