Yakima County WA Homepage

Show All Answers

1. Where and how do I apply for a senior citizen and/or disabled person’s exemption on my property taxes?
2. Why am I still paying property taxes if I have an exemption?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow