Yakima County Motorists are advised to avoid various road closure locations caused by melting snow creating standing water. Motorist should find alternate routes. More road closure information can be obtained by calling Yakima County Public Services at (509) 574-2300.
Current Road Closures include:
- S. 42nd Avenue (Emma Road to McCoullough Road)
- 96th Avenue (Wide Hollow Road to Zier Road)
- Cowiche Mill Road (Sunset Mill Road to End of Road)
- Harrah Road (Marion Drain Road South to End of Road)
- Lateral C Road (Marion Drain Road to Pumphouse Road)
- Lynch Lane (Rutherford Road South to End of Road)
- Marion Drain Road (Pom Pom Road to Shaker Church Road)
- Old Maid Road (Evans Road to BIA Road)
- West Satus Road (State Route 22 to Spencer Road)
- North Cowiche Road at Forney & Livengood Rds. (Barracades are up at Summitview/N. Cowiche, Summitview/Forney, Livengood/Whitten, and N. Cowiche/Wilcox)
Please adhere to all warning signs and avoid flooded areas where possible.