Property Taxes
Get information on your parcel and pay online.

Yakima County Clerk
To pay fines, restitution and/or for copied materials (pleadings or hearing requests - FTR (JAVS).

Yakima County District Court
To pay court fee or fine

Yakima County Utility
 To pay Yakima County water and sewer bills only

Do not pay City of Yakima Utility or Terrace Heights Sewer bills here

Yakima County Probation Services
To pay probation fees.