Yakima County Motorists are advised to avoid various road closure locations caused by melting snow creating standing water. Motorist should find alternate routes. More road closure information can be obtained by calling Yakima County Public Services at (509) 574-2300.
Current Road Closures include:
- Cowiche Mill Road (Sunset Mill Road to End of Road)
- Fink Road (Longmire Lane to North Wenas Road)
- Harrah Road (Marion Drain Road South to End of Road)
- Harrah Drain Road (Fort Road to Marion Drain Road)
- Lateral C Road (Marion Drain Road to Pumphouse Road)
- Lynch Lane (Rutherford Road South to End of Road)
- Marion Drain Road (1/2 mi. East of Harrah Drain Rd. to Island Road)
- McDonald Road (Harrah Drain Road to Brownstown Road)
- Old Maid Road (Evans Road to BIA Road)
- Pinecone Road (Hawk Road to Wesley Road)
- West Satus Road (State Route 22 to Spencer Road)
Please adhere to all warning signs and avoid flooded areas where possible.