Yakima County WA Homepage
When is my Court date?
You need to determine which Court (District or Superior Court) your matter is assigned. Once you have determined the Court, you can contact them with your Case Number. Find your Case Number and which Court at the below link.Look up your Case Number and the Court here.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact my Court appointed Attorney?
2. When is my Court date?
3. Where do I pay my traffic ticket?
4. What is my Case Number?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow