Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Guardian ad Litem Complaint Form

  1. Instructions 

    1. You can file a complaint about Guardian ad litem if you don’t have a lawyer. 

    2. The Guardian ad litem Complaint is an optional form. You may use this form, or you may write a letter. Either way, the complaint goes to the court.

     3. Complete this form or your letter with as much information as you can provide to explain your complaint to the court. 

    4. Give your complaint to the superior court where your case is filed. Give your document to:


               Jessica Humphreys 

    Superior Court Director 

    128 N 2nd Street 

    Yakima, WA 98908 



  2. Status of that case:*
  3. (Please be specific and include dates, if possible) 

  4. Have you told the GAL of your concerns?*
  5. (Please be specific)

  6. (Please be specific)

  7. By typing your name above, that will serve as your signature.

  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.