1. You can file a complaint about Guardian ad litem if you don’t have a lawyer.
2. The Guardian ad litem Complaint is an optional form. You may use this form, or you may write a letter. Either way, the complaint goes to the court.
3. Complete this form or your letter with as much information as you can provide to explain your complaint to the court.
4. Give your complaint to the superior court where your case is filed. Give your document to:
Superior Court Director
128 N 2nd Street
Yakima, WA 98908
(Please be specific and include dates, if possible)
(Please be specific)
By typing your name above, that will serve as your signature.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field