Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Guardianship/Conservatorship Complaint

  1. Instructions

    1. You can file a complaint about a guardianship/conservatorship or a guardian/ conservator if you don’t have a lawyer.

    2. The Guardianship/Conservatorship Complaint is an optional form. You may use this form or you may write a letter. Either way, the complaint goes to the court.

    3. Complete this form or your letter with as much information as you can provide to explain your complaint to the court.

    4. Give your complaint to the superior court where the guardianship/ conservatorship is filed. Give your document to:

    Jessica Humphreys

    Superior Court Director

    128 N 2nd Street

    Yakima, WA 98908



    5. If you want more information about the law on complaints, see RCW 11.130.140.

  2. 1. Complaint

    Person making the complaint

  3. 2. Individual Subject to Guardianship/Conservatorship (Individual)

  4. (located on the upper right corner of court paperwork, if you know it)

  5. 3. Guardian/Conservator

  6. 4. Describe Your Complaint

  7. 4. Other people with information

    Please list other people such as family members, friends, facility staff, or other professionals who have information about the incident(s) you described.

  8. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct. 

  9. City, State

  10. Your typed name will serve as your signature.

  11. Leave This Blank:

  12. This field is not part of the form submission.