Demolition Permit Application

Demolition of a structure may be the end result from fire damage, water damage, condemned or dangerous building.

A demolition permit is required to demolish the entire structure or partial demolition.

Mobile home or manufactured home demolition permits can be obtained from the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries, or Yakima County Building and Fire Safety Division.

Please see the Demolition information and application below. 

Please note that the property owner must sign the application and checklist or provide a contract signed by the owner.

Demolition Information