Do you have a child at risk or in need of services? Click here for services that may help.
Payments (and restitution) may be made in person at the Juvenile Justice Center, 1728 Jerome Avenue in Yakima, or online using nCourt. Please refer to the Payments section of this website for types of tender we accept.
Public matters include:
- Declining Juvenile Court Jurisdiction
- Juvenile Court Records (for inspection of your juvenile court record(s))
- Juvenile Offense Proceedings in Juvenile Court
- Relief from Offender Registration Requirements
Sealed or confidential matters include:
- CHINS/At-Risk Youth
- Dependency Proceedings
- Shelter Care Proceedings (once a Dependency Proceeding / case has been started)
- Juvenile Offense - Diversion Agreements
- Out-of-Home Placement
- Termination and Reinstatement of Parent-Child Relationship
- Title 13 RCW Guardianship