Pay Online

Payment for Court of Appeals matters and Clerks Papers
Do NOT use nCourt to pay for your Appellate Court Filing Fee or for amounts owing for preparation of Clerks Papers.  Submit such payments by U.S. Postal or local Attorney Messenger Service in the form of a business check payable to the Yakima County Clerk.

The Yakima County Clerk's Office has contracted with nCourt to offer customers the option of paying for certain items online or by phone. nCourt is not a branch, office or department of Yakima County. nCourt is a 3rd party vendor, operating as a Service Bureau on behalf of the Yakima County Clerk's Office. Fees for this service will apply.

nCourt will provide credit card transaction services on behalf of those wishing to pay fines, restitution and/or for copied materials (pleadings or hearing requests - FTR /JAVS), using a credit card.

There could be up to a 2 week delay until the payment is received at our bank.

Payment Clearing

Payments made through nCourt for restitution payments/legal financial obligations will not be receipted into our system until the payment is received at our bank. This could take up to 2 weeks. Our office will take this into consideration when processing legal financial obligation (LFO) payments and suspend the collection process an additional 2 weeks to compensate for the delay.

Convenience Fee

nCourt will charge a convenience fee for each credit card transaction enacted.


This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations.

Be prepared! You will be asked to enter:
  • Case number you are paying on
  • Your credit card information
  • The amount of the payment
The system will:
  • Tell you the total of your payment including the convenience fee.
  • Obtain approval of the charge.
  • Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt.
  • Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on your credit card statement. The payment will be on 1 line, the convenience fee will be on a separate line.

Electronic Payment by Phone or Internet

To pay by internet using your credit card go to the nCourt website.

To pay by phone using your credit card call the toll free number: 800-701-8560.

For matters related to district court (such as traffic violations and DUIs) - please contact their court directly.

Using a Credit/Debit Card

If you are using a credit/debit card for payments, it is the payer's responsibility to notify the Clerk's Office of your payment through nCourt. The Clerk's Office will not automatically apply any payments made through nCourt to your request for duplicated materials (copies) or for payments made for criminal restitution or court fines.

After Hour Payments

If payment is made after business hours, on weekends or holidays, your payment will not be processed until the next business day.