The Transportation Services Division is responsible for:
- 11 Miles of Trail Corridor
- 22 Miles of Railroad
- 307 Bridges
- 281 Culverts
- 1,646 Miles of Roads
- The Administration Division is responsible for the overall management of operations, funding (accounting), planning, and project development of entire Yakima County transportation network.
- The Construction Division is responsible for the administration of surveying, inspection, and oversight of Yakima County road improvement projects.
- The Engineering Division's responsibilities are preliminary engineering, specification, and graphic design plans for Yakima County road projects.
- The Parks, Trails, and Recreation Division is responsible for the management, maintenance, and reservations of Yakima County parks and trails.
- The Right-of-Way Division provides Yakima County’s real estate services and support, including County property acquisition, surplus, and appraisals.
- Road Maintenance is responsible for the maintenance of County right-of-way and drainage systems, including roads, bridges, vegetation management, snow removal, signing, and striping.
- Traffic Engineering is responsible for the design and operation of traffic control devices, traffic data collection, development review, and transportation planning.