Court Record Request

You may obtain Yakima District Court, Union Gap Municipal Court, and Grandview Municipal Court case record information, your criminal history, or an audio copy of a court hearing at any of our open windows at either the Yakima or Grandview location. You may also obtain these records via mail, fax or e-mail.  You can access the fee schedule for record requests by clicking here.  Please note that most requests will be filled within 48 hours of receiving the request.  If there is a fee associated with your request, you must submit payment within 96 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) of being notified that your records are ready. 
Whether you are requesting information on yourself or a third party, please be prepared to show your ID.  For all court record requests we will need a case number, or defendant's full name and date of birth. You may submit your request for court records by completing this form.