Boundary Review Board
- John Puccinelli (chair), appointed by Mayors - Term expires: 01/31/2025
- Jim Sewell, appointed by County - Term expires: 12/31/2024
- Juan Aguilar, appointed by Governor - Term expires: 01/31/2025
- Joseph Buchanan, appointed by Governor - Term expires: 01/31/2023
- Vacant, appointed by the BRB from nominees of special districts in the county (persons interested in serving may contact the BRB's Clerk of the Board)
Boundary Review Boards (BRB) are mandated by state legislation; optional in Growth Management Counties. BRBs have jurisdiction over municipal annexations, incorporations, and creation or annexation of certain special districts and boundary changes.
About the Board
- 4/27/2021 - BRB21-001- City of Sunnyside's Notice of Intention - "Paul Annexation".
- 3/12/21 - BRB 20-003 - City of Sunnyside Notice of Intention - " Hector Salgado Annexation"
- 10/19/20 - BRB20-002 - Notice of Approval of City of Sunnyside's "Bos & Rodriguez Annexation"
- 8/10/20 - BRB20-001 - Notice of Approval of City of Selah's "McLain Annexation"
- 6/1/20 - BRB20-002 - City of Sunnyside's Notice of Intention - "Bos & Rodriguez Annexation"
- 4/24/20 BRB20-001 City of Selah's Notice of Intention - "McLain Annexation"
- 11/20/19 BRB19-007 City of Grandview Notice of Intention - LaFever Annexation
- 11/20/19 BRB19-006 City of Grandview Notice of Intention - Charvet Brothers Farms Annexation
- 9/10/19 BRB19-004 Town of Harrah Notice of Intention - Lon Inaba Annexation
- 8/1/19 BRB19-003 City of Yakima Notice of Intention - 96th and Tieton Annexation
- 5/3/19 BRB19-02 Mabton Annexation - The Gannon Annexation
- 4/3/19 BRB19-01 Grandview Annexation - Brett and Teresa Smith dba Quail Run Manufactured Home Park
- BRB17-008 Grandview NOTICE OF INTENTION Port of Grandview_ Higgins Annex...
- BRB17-007 NOTICE OF INTENTION
- BRB17-006 NOTICE OF INTENTION
- BRB17-005 NOTICE OF INTENTION
- BRB17-004 NOTICE OF INTENTION
- BRB17-003 NOTICE OF INTENTION
- BRB17-002 NOTICE OF INTENTION
- BRB17-001 City of Moxee NOTICE OF INTENTION