The following are Yakima County's 2022 Biennial Map and Text amendments to the County's Comprehensive Plan - Horizon 2040 and Development Regulations. Application materials, staff reports, and SEPA-related documents can be viewed below. Please visit https://www.yakimacounty.us/923/Planning-Commission for planning commission agendas, upcoming study sessions, and hearings.
For more information, please contact the Yakima County Public Services - Long Range Planning Division at (509) 574-2300 or email@example.com.
Board of Yakima County Commissioners Hearing Information
December 13, 2022 at 10 AM.
The public hearing will be conducted in person and virtually using the Zoom conferencing platform. The location of the in-person public hearing is the BOCC Basement Conference Room, Room 33B, 128 N. 2nd Street, Yakima, WA. Persons interested in attending the hearing virtually can join the meeting via the Zoom link and/or telephone number below:
Participants, please join the meeting via the Zoom link or telephone number below. Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/94084501212?pwd=Q1VNdGVFcmJaTW9ORzREUUtlWWt2Zz09
Meeting ID: 940 8450 1212
Dial by your location
+1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
+1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
Meeting ID: 940 8450 1212
Your views on the proposals are encouraged. You may provide written comments up to the hearing and oral comments at the public hearing. You may send written comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Yakima County Planning Division, 128 N. 2nd Street, 4th Floor Courthouse, Yakima, WA 98901. Be sure to reference the file numbers of the proposed amendment in your correspondence.
- LRN21-005_Caton-Strutner MRO - Exhibits for BOCC's 12-13-22 Hearing (created 12-5-22)
- LRN21-005_Caton-Strutner MRO_Planning Commission Recommendation (signed 11-9-22)
- LRN21-005 Caton-Strutner - Exhibits from Planning Commission's 10-19-22 Hearing (updated 10-21-22)
- LRN21-005 Caton-Strutner Staff Report for Planning Commission's 10-19-22 Public Hearing
- LRN21-005 Caton-Strutner Staff Report 9-14-22
- LRN21-005 Caton-Strutner Application including Narrative and 5 Attachments - submitted 12-16-21
LRN2022-00002/SEP2022-00004 Granite Northwest Inc.
- LRN22-002 Exhibit List
- LRN2022_002_Biennial_Findings_Final Signed w Attachments
- LRN22-002_Staff Report_Area1_Hearing Draft_Final_Attachments
- LRN22-002_Staff Report_Area2_Hearing Draft_Final_Attachments
- LRN22-002_Staff Report_Area1
- LRN22-002_Staff Report_Area2
- East Selah Mineral Lands Amendment_Rezone_Narrative_Jan 2022
- East Selah Mineral Lands Amend_Rezone_PROPOSED Exhibit_ Jan 31.2022
- East Selah Mineral Lands Amend_Rezone_EXISTING Exhibit_ Jan 2022
- LRN22-002_Group A Parcel_Survey
- LRN22-002_Group C Parcel Survey
- LRN2022-00002_SEP2022-00004 SEPA Check List
LRN2022-00003/SEP2022-00005 Junior Achievement/Borton/Hordan Planning Services
- LRN22-003_SEP22-005 Final DNS
- LRN22-003_Staff Report_PC Hearing_w_Appendices
- PC Hearing Exhibit List 6.8.2022
- LRN22-003_Staff Report_PC Study Session
- Site Plan Maps
- LRN22-003 SEP22-005 Notice Threshold Determination-Deternination of Non- Significance
- SEPA Checklist