Small Works Roster

Updated 6-7-2019


The Small Works Roster for Yakima County is now hosted by Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC). To register your company please go to and select Yakima County on your account.

Please click here for instructions. Registration is free when selecting less than 10 agencies. The default profile status is set to "basic", to avoid being charged do not select "enhanced membership.